Política de privacidad
Information We Collect And How We Use It
I. Personal Data That You Provide To Us
When you interact with the Website or the Service, Commitive may gather information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you ("Personal Data"), as described below. If you are an EU data subject, please see the "EU Data Subject" section below for information on your rights in relation to the Personal Data we hold about you.
a) Personal Data used to provide the Service and respond to requests.
When users sign up for the Service, users are required to authenticate with their version control system identity (GitHub or Bitbucket). When users log in to the Service using sign-in services (for example, login with a GitHub account), these services will authenticate a user’s identity and provide the user with the option to share certain Personal Data, such as name and email address(es), with us. If you purchase one of our paid plans, we will also collect payment and billing information such as credit card details and billing address. We use this data to provide you with access to the Service and/or the Website, contact you regarding your access and use of the Service and/or the Website or to notify you of important changes to the Service. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
On some sections of the Website, you may complete a web form to give your Personal Data to us directly, such as on our "Contact Us" page. We also collect Personal Data (such as your name and contact details, phone number) when you request information, including a product demo, ask to download content (such as white papers), register for a webinar or other event, or subscribe to email lists. We will use your contact information to respond to your request. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request. If you send us a request or question regarding the use of the Service (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we may publish it (in anonymous form only) in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Commitive collects Personal Data that you provide through the Service only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with Commitive, such as providing you with the Service and/or answering any requests regarding the Service as described above. You can always refuse to supply Personal Data, however doing so may prevent you from accessing the Service or engaging in certain activities on the Website or the Service.
b) Personal Data used to process applications for employment.
When you submit a job application through the Website, we will collect your resume and any additional information that you elect to provide to us, including but not limited to employment history and education. We will use your contact details and data about your employment history and education to conduct job interviews, evaluate your application, and as is otherwise needed for recruitment. For EU data subjects, this use is necessary to respond to your request to process your application for employment.
c) Personal Data used for marketing.
We will use your email to tell you about your Service usage, new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Commitive and our products, upcoming events or other promotions. If you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified under the "Get in Touch" section. You may also choose to opt out of receiving such emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or by accessing the email preferences in your account settings page. If you download content from the Website, we may also use your phone number to contact you directly by phone, in connection with such new products and services, upcoming events or other promotions.
Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an EU data subject), we will only send you marketing information by email or mail, or contact you by phone, if you consent to us doing so. When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to "opt-out" of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications or wish to have your name deleted from our mailing or calling lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you opt out from marketing communications, we may still contact you regarding issues related to our Service and to respond to your requests.
II. Automatically Collected Information
Like most hosted service operators, Commitive collects information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site and the date and time of each visitor request and store it in log files. Commitive also collects Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, which can be used to identify the location from which your computer is connecting to the Website, for providing the Service and for support purposes.
Use of such automatically collected information is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, to the extent we process information that is needed for providing the Service and for support purposes, or is in our legitimate interest in understanding how the Service is being used by you and enhancing your experience on our Website and on the Service.
III. Information We Process On Behalf Of Our Customers
In providing the Service to our customers, we process on behalf of customers certain information that may include Personal Data, relating to customers’ employees, contractors or other users ("Users") they transmit or otherwise submit to our Service. While our customers or Users decide what data to submit, this information typically includes email address and information relating to tests results.
Commitive collects, aggregates, and stores metrics and data relating to, generated by, provided in connection with, or derived from customers’ use of the Service ("Usage Data") in order to provide, maintain, support, enhance, develop and improve the Service and Commitive’s service offerings. Commitive will not disclose individual metric or usage data other than in an aggregated and de-identified form. For EU data subjects, this use of your Personal Data is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Service is being used by you and to improve your experience on it.
Bulletin Boards/Chat Rooms
If you submit a post or participate in a discussion on a bulletin board or chat room on the Website or the Service, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to submit in these forums.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
Commitive may also disclose Personal Data when required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, or in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or when Commitive believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Commitive, third parties, or the public at large.
EU Data Subjects
Scope: This section applies if you are an EU data subject (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland).
Data Controller: Commitive is the data controller of Personal Data provided to, or collected by or for, our Website and the Service, but we may act as data processor on behalf of our customers for Personal Data that we process on their behalf when providing the Service.
Your Rights: Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, that produce a significant legal effect on you, unless such profiling in necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us or you provide your explicit consent.
Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to unsubscribe.
Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under "Contact Us" section below.
We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission with respect to Personal Data received or transferred pursuant to the Frameworks.
Links to Other Websites
Social Media Widgets
We take precautions to ensure the security of your Personal Data. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter your login information on the Service, all information to and from the service is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS). For more information on our data security policies, please check here.
That said, like any hosted service provider, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your Personal Data despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Website and the Service, your information will travel through third-party infrastructures which are not under our control.
If you have any questions about security on the Website or the Service, you can contact us.
Partners and Use of Services
Our websites takes advantage of technologies that allow us to improve the overall user experience and tailor it to suit your browsing history. These technologies all take advantage of cookies; the details of which are provided below, together with information on how to opt out, should you wish too. Please be aware however, if you do opt out, that you may compromise your user experience when visiting our websites.
For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org ↗
Google Analytics cookies store information in order to report on website trends. The information collected includes the pages a visitor visits, the time a visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. The cookies report website trends; they do not identify individual visitors and visitors cannot be tracked across multiple sites.
To opt out, you can disable cookies in your browser and you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about website visits. To find out more visit https://policies.google.com/privacy ↗
We take advantage of marketing automation software that uses a tracking code to record your browsing activity across our websites. The data collected allows us recognise you when you visit our websites again and tailor content to your interests with the aim of improving user experience. You can opt out by switching off cookies in your browser settings but by doing so our websites might not work as you would expect.
In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter GDPR), we declare that the way we handle personal data and the rights of data subjects are based on the following principles:
- 1. The administrator of personal data is Commitive SL with its registered office in Pl. Tirso Molina, 3 - Madrid, Spain 28012 - hereinafter "the Administrator".
- 2. The Administrator can be contacted via the email address: email@example.com, or in writing to the address of the Administrator's seat.
- 3. The legal grounds and purposes of processing your personal data by the Administrator may be:
- a) Article 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, i.e. data processing is based on your consent in order to send you via electronic communication means (email, sms, mms), using telecommunications terminal equipment (telephone, computer) of marketing content , including commercial information about Commitive SL, its services, organized events, including newsletters.
- b) Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, i.e.: - data processing takes place due to the necessity of this processing to perform the contract, if a cooperation agreement has been concluded with you, or an agreement regarding the products offered by Commitive SL,
- c) Article 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR, i.e.: - data processing takes place due to the need to comply with the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, i.e. in order to fulfill obligations arising from generally applicable legal provisions, including tax regulations and the scope of accounting; d) Article 6 (1) (b)
- d) GDPR, i.e.: - data is processed for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person,
- e) Article 6 (1) (b) f) GDPR, i.e.: - data processing takes place due to the Administrator's legitimate interest in answering questions, providing information on its activities, and its products and services at the request of interested persons,
- f) Article 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e.: - data processing takes place due to the Administrator's legitimate interest in conducting analyzes to improve the services provided and to introduce new services;
- g) Article 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. - data processing takes place due to the Administrator's legitimate interest in establishing / pursuing claims or defending against claims.
- 4. Your personal data are processed on a voluntary basis and will be processed only as long as they are necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purposes or until you express an effective objection to their processing or withdraw your consent. The period of personal data processing may be extended each time by a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary for the pursuit of possible claims or defense against such claims. The data of anonymous users will be stored for 30 days, while the data of verified users will be stored for a period of 10 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which consent was given to the processing of personal data.
- 5. Your personal data may be transferred to our business partners, in particular contractors, IT solution providers, entities providing accounting, legal, courier or postal services for us only in connection with the implementation of our goals
- 6. You have the right to request access to data content and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions as well as the right to transfer personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to data processing - if the data processing is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR. If personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
- 7. If the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may take place by sending information to our email address provided in point 2 above or in writing to the Administrator's address.
- 8. Your data will be used for the purpose of automated decision making, including profiling referred to in art. 22 paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR,
- 9. they will not be transferred to third countries, except in cases where the registered office of the contractor referred to in point 5 is in a third country.
- 10. If you think that the processing of personal data by Commitive SL violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged violation. Below are the types of personal data that we process:
- - City
- - Region
- - Country
- - Time zone Browser
- - Browser
- - Version
- - Current URL
- - Referrer
- - Initial referring domain
- - Operating system
- - Cyclical commission
- - Screen height
- - Screen width
- - Last Seen (last set or updated property)
- - First view (property set or updated for the first time) as well as categories of data subjects Users of internet and mobile applications for clients